Questions and Answers

Asia eVisa is a commercial website. We are not a competent office of any Governments or representative of any Government Embassies, Consulates or Missions. If you apply through, we will consult, support all required documents for your e-Visa/Visa Approval Letter applications and you will get your visa update frequently and get visa result from us.

To apply eVisa under our processing, you will be charged Government Fee and the service fee. Therefore, our fee will be higher than you apply directly on Government Website or at Missions in your country.

What is an e-Visa?

An e-Visa is an official document permitting entry into and travel within Cambodia. The e-Visa is an alternative to visas issued at Cambodian Embassy and at the ports of entry.

I would like to stay in Cambodia for a period of time longer than the e-visa permits. What should I do?

If you wish to stay in Cambodia longer than your e-Visa permits, you must apply at local Police Station for a residence permit. Please note that an e-Visa is granted only for tourism and trade purposes. Application for other types of visa (work visa, student visa etc.) are required to be submitted at Cambodian Embassies or Consulates. If you overstay your visa, you might be asked to pay fines, deported or banned future travel to Cambodia for a specific period of time.